(hereinafter – "the Site").
1. PD processing is carried out on the basis and as a result of the expression of the will of any person, the user of the Site (hereinafter – "the User"), who intends to familiarize himself with information about the VR GO project, which goal is the development of a program of motor rehabilitation with the help of virtual reality technologies (Project).
2. The Agency collects, stores, and uses personal data specified at the will and discretion of the User in the following amount:
a. The User's email address;
b. Also anonymized data about visitors is collected and processed on the site (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
3. The purpose of PD processing by the Agency is to provide the User with information about the Project.
5. All personal data processed by the Agency is stored in a place that excludes free access to them by third parties using modern means of protection.
6. The Agency does not control and is not responsible for the websites of third parties that are accessible for the User via a link on the Site.
7. Processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation of the period, provided that the purposes of PD processing have not yet been achieved in any legal way, including in personal data systems using or without the use of automation tools. The User agrees that the Agency has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, delivery services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, exclusively for the User's order. Personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized public authorities of the Russian Federation only on grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. In case of disputes between the Agency and the User, compliance with the claim presentation procedure is mandatory. The period of response to the claim is 20 working days from the date of receipt of the claim letter. In case of judicial dispute settlement procedure, the disputes are resolved in Tomsk Commercial Court.